Monday 18 January 2010

Weekend sewing

I spent time at the weekend making 2 cushions for Cheryl as it is her birthday this week.  I am in the process of making her a quilt.  She is paying for all the materials and I am making it.  The top is complete and now we need to go shopping for the backing and batting.  She wants a flannel back which limits where we can look.  There is a distance factor too and I live in Waitakere and she lives at Stillwater.  About 50 kms from me.  I made the cushions to match the quilt in fabric.  the design is different.  They are identical with a side of each shown.  I hope she likes them. 
My next project is a large cushion for Stuart for when he comes out of surgery next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. I always enjoy reading your comments.