Tuesday 5 June 2012

My Craft Weekend at home

I was supposed to go North to have a Craft weekend with my cousin's.
Rocky was really sick Wednesday night so after paying the after hours Vet
and my own Vet the next day, I couldn't afford to go. (Rocky is good now)
Instead I worked at home and was very productive.
My first project was quilting Poppy's quilt. 
 This is made with the blocks left over from Lindsey's Quilt.
Chloe's Quilt.  I made this little quilt to practice hand quilting.
I hand quilted the centre blocks and then it was put in the cupboard.
Every time I saw it, I thought yes I will finish hand-quilting it but at the 
weekend I decided it was never going to happen.  I machine quilted
the borders and now Chloe has a warm quilt on the chair downstairs.

 I made the rest of the blocks for the disappearing 9 patch top.

Here is the top pieced so now have to save for the border,
backing, batting and quilting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog. I always enjoy reading your comments.