Sunday 14 November 2010

Blue 'n' White Challenge

Another challenge from the Halberg Group Challenge.  The theme this time was blue & white and we were supplied with 3, 2.5 inch strips of fabric.  We could add as many fabrics as we required keeping to the blue and white theme.  The finished project could be any size or shape and any style or technique could be used.



I got a little ambitious with mine this time and used my EQ7 to design the layout.  I wanted to do some stitchery and piecing.  I found some flower stitchery patterns on the internet and started.  The ambitious part for me was this challenge was over the winter months when I  suffer from SAD (Seasonal affective disorder).  I started with great gusto but tailed off and missed the finishing deadline.  It is completed finally and I am really pleased with the finished quilt.

And it has  passed the cat quality test by Jake.

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I always enjoy reading your comments.